Optimize your crew's comfort and efficiency in colder environments.
Arctic Durashield is a dependable, high-performance heat duct with advanced heavyweight urethane-coated polyester fabric that can be installed horizontally and vertically.
Many consider the Arctic Durashield the standard duty duct in the North American market and outperforms competitive ducts in the industry.
- Resistant to water, mold and mildew (Manufactured with durable urethane-coated Polyester).
- Passes Fire Resistant (FR) testing to NFPA 701 standards.
- Additional layer of protection from durable FR Santoprene™ wear strip
- Wire helix provides a strong structure, ensuring consistent airflow.
- Integrated compression straps make carrying more manageable and storage more compact.
- Available with pin-lock, wire-ring and belted-cuff collars.
- Can be used in both horizontal and vertical applications.
- Standard colors: Black with yellow wear strip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dependable, high-performance heat gear with heavy-weight urethane-coated Polyester fabric, optimizing your crew's comfort and efficiency.
Keep your team and equipment working in optimal conditions by venting heated air in colder environments.
Heavyweight urethane-coated Polyester with FR Santoprene™ wear strip.
Flame, mildew, and UV resistant.
Horizontal or vertical airflow.
Multiple collar attachments allow for a quick and secure connection to deliver warm air with minimal heat or volume loss.
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
Arctic Durashield Plus
Maximum durability and output in cold weather with additional entry protection.
Arctic Helix™ High-Temp (HT)
Bi-directional application featuring the industry’s first stainless-steel collar for a rust-free connection.
Reliable efficient solution for temporary heat in several different applications. Partial silicone liner.