Keeps you going in the cold.
The advanced Urethane Coated Polyester fabric maintains maximum durability and output, giving you cold-weather performance your crews can count on.
A 500°F-rated silicone fabric lead gives additional heat protection at entry, and the FR Santoprene™ durable wear-strip provides an additional layer of protection.
Use this duct in horizontal or vertical applications. And its integrated compression straps assist with carrying and minimizing storage space when not in use.
- Resistant to water, mold, and mildew (Manufactured with durable urethane-coated Polyester)
- 500°F (260°C)–rated silicone fabric lead provides additional heat protection at entry
- Passes Fire Resistant (FR) testing to NFPA 701 standards
- Additional layer of protection from Durable FR Santoprene™ wear strip
- Wire helix provides a strong structure, ensuring consistent airflow
- Various connection methods are available, including pin-lock, belted-cuff, and wire-ring collar combinations
- Use in both horizontal and vertical applications
- Integrated compression straps make carrying easier and ensure compact storage
- Standard colors: Black with yellow wear strip
- Custom options available
Frequently Asked Questions
Temporary heat ducting specifically designed to keep your crew going in the cold.
Deliver warm air where you need it most and keep your team and equipment working in their optimal temperature range.
Passes FR testing to NFPA-701 with a temperature range rating of -60°F to 375°F (-51°C to 190°C).
Heavyweight urethane-coated polyester that is water, mold/mildew, UV and fire-resistant.
Horizontal and vertical airflow.
Multiple collar attachments allow for a quick and secure connection to deliver warm air with minimal heat or volume loss.
ARCTIC DURASHIELD PLUS
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
Reliable efficient solution for temporary heat in several different applications. Partial silicone liner.
Arctic Helix™ High-Temp (HT)
Bi-directional application featuring the industry’s first stainless-steel collar for a rust-free connection.